Friday, September 14, 2007

What Dealers Say about Automotivator Professional Development

Thanks Dave! Great Info at our Boot Camp for Advanced Level Selling! I would like to thank-you again for your ideas from last week. We have had success with the "flexible" close already. Steve, Mgr. Prince George, BC

Everything has been going excellent since I was in your program! It helped me with my confidence level through all the aspects of selling a car. Getting commitment from a customer has played a big part on the number of vehicles I have sold, and I use it every time I am out. Jared, Winnipeg.

The boot camp was a success and talking to the sales staff that took part, all said they benefited. My top sales person (25-30 deals per month) said he used one of your techniques step by step to a couple who came in just looking and not going to buy for a couple of months. They left with a new vehicle that day. It is nice to see that even my most successful sales agent is willing to alter what works for him to change with today’s new buyers.
Peter, Dealer PEI

I want to thank you for the days we spent together. I felt the training was excellent, just the right content so I absorb it all. The way you take each process and approach it from different angles tends to imbed it in my mind so it is nor easily forgotten.
Dave, Dauphin MB

Hi Dave, Re: Cambridge ON Boot Camp
I appreciate all the info your course offered it was a great learning experience. I have always had a problem with over coming trades and trade allowances. Your information has been a great asset to me dealing with the trade. I've been on every test drive since your course, and can see a great deal difference in customers, and how they relate to me.
Al, Kitchener